Sunday, January 18, 2009

Black Dress, with the Tights Underneath

Hey again, this is my second blog today. Haha. Anywho, today was Sunday. And recently my mom made a new rule. NO JEANS ON SUNDAY. Which really really sucks because jeans are my life. They were the only clothes that I wore. But, now since the rule I have made a hundred more outfits, that are more fun and out there. I have changed my style (not completely but a lot) and I love it now. Today, being Sunday I couldn't wear jeans. This is what I wore.










































black dress: Target (victoria's) 
blue cardigan: I don't know...Victoria bought it 
black tights: Christmas (Target I'm guessing) 
black boots: Steve Madden (Christmas)
necklace: Victoria told me to put it on today

5 comments:

  1. I have those boots! Love the outfit! You look so purtyyy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black dress with the tights underneth i got the breath of the last cig on my teeth shes an actress

    ReplyDelete